Monday, December 26, 2005

This is the last week of the year. I am excited about next year. Big things are happening. Justin and I are going to Ireland. We are getting a couch. I am turning 34! (not 35 as previously reported) in November. All things to look forward to, right? Prospectively, we have the biggest year ever workwise. I just have all these excited butterflies moshing around in my tummy thinking of things to come. But then again, it may be just a normal ordinary year.

I think I am going to start blogging more. I don't want to miss anything that might pop up.

Happy almost new year...!

Edited to correct my age. I am the only person I know that cannot remember how old she is. I tend to always make myself a year older. That should be my NYR - to remember how old I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home