Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I know... 2 post in one day after almost a month of silence is strange

however... I have threatened Justin all night that I was going to post about him... so here goes.

Really - what could make a girl feel more in love and enraptured with her boyfriend, than to see him - jumping up and down in the middle of the living room, pumping his fists in the air, squealing "woohoo, woohooo" because his favorite designer won on Project Runway? Nothing, I say. Nothing.

Ok, well maybe when he talks to his cat in that precious little voice, nuzzles his face up against him and calls him "Mr. Colin."

:P there ya go, I have posted about you. Congrats on Jay, dude. Good call.

2 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger annekat said...

J, you know I wanted to watch this show, but my cable company doesn't carry that channel. Boo on them. You suck for making me feel bad that I didn't get to see it.

And you are too unmasculine. You are a nancy boy! Nancy boy!

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

Anne! You are on my blog! Heelo there... I know ... NB(I am being cool by shortening Justin's new name, NancyBoy), really does suck. Suck, suck, suck...heh.

Oddly enough, we (I am forcing him to) are watching the Oscar pre-show, and someone mentioned that her dress was designed by Michael Kors and he perked up and got all excited that he knew the designer. Next thing ya know he will be adding special little touches to his jeans and some ruching to the tshirts. :P

[disclaimer to J... I know you are a big, bad masculine man of a man. At least you smell like one. *duck*]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home