Thursday, March 17, 2005

yay...

Nothing makes me happier than finding new and unimportant links on the web. Ok, let's be honest, I have an excessive nosey gene. I am nosey about EVERYTHING, even the most unimportant mundane piece of minutia that has some relation to the lives of others. I have no idea where this need to know comes from, but alas, it's my cross to bear. So.........on to the link I am currently in love with : http://www.grocerylists.org/ . Yep... you can go look at the grocery lists of others, on their own paper even, I am giddy.

I promise to start updating more soon. I am going to move the blog over to the new site when it is opened. It will be much like the old one, except with out all the sordid history. Thanks for remindeng me of that this morning, Claire. Wanderlustgirl.com is in the pipes, ready to emerge. Well, almost.

4 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger annekat said...

Boy, people really can't spell "mayonnaise."

It was spelled "mayonesa" on one list... But then again, they also had "leche" as an item. So I guess they speak Spanish. So, I guess it's not really fair to expect them to spell it the English way. Oh, well!

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger annekat said...

You has not been posting!

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger annekat said...

Like I has been posting so consistently!

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger annekat said...

But still! You has not!

Oh, well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home